Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This update is for me.

Hello world. I've resurfaced. Time for an update?
Since almost a year has passed by with no blogging, a lot has changed. A lot I'm sure has stayed the same too. I resisted the urge to read over all my old posts and came straight here to the fresh blank page. Writing has been on my mind for a few days (I know it's good for me), so I finally sat down to do it.
Without looking over everything I previously wrote on Ruffled Life, I can update a few areas of my life. I'm officially a wife and a stepmom now - newlywed for 259 sweet days now (but who's counting?).
I have also changed jobs. After 2 years and 3 months, I am no longer a receptionist. I'm almost to the 3 month mark in my new job. To keep a long story short, I now work for a University. My current role has more responsibility than my former job, I'm still overwhelmed at the newness of it all, I'm undecided on whether higher education is the correct career field for me, and I miss my old co-workers dearly.
Short & sweet - that's all for now!
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment